|Rainbow Rider Bus Fare Schedule
0 - 5 miles = $2.00
5.1 - 10 miles = $4.00
10.1 - 20 miles = $6.00
Thereafter $2.00 additional for every 10 miles
For reservations with less than a 6 hour notice - $1.00 will be added.
- Children ages 3-11 are half fare when traveling with an adult,
full fare when traveling alone.
- Children under three years of age are always free and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Small animals may be transported in cages.
- Service dogs travel without restriction.
- Aides for passengers needing assistance travel at no charge.
Volunteer Driver Fare
Current IRS rate ($0.555) per mile and $10.00 per trip
Fees subject to change. Current as of May 2013.
For your convenience, tickets are available for purchase at face value.
Punch cards containing fifty $0.50
punches are also available
for $22.50 for a savings of $2.50.
Punch cards are available at
our main office, as well as the
Alex Tech DECA Store, Elden's
Food Fair and Pete's County Market
in Alexandria, MN, Grant County Social Services in Elbow Lake, MN and Tom's Food
Pride in Glenwood, MN and Starbuck, MN, and Coborn's in Long Prairie.
Ask your dispatcher for details
or call 1-800-450-7770.